Dear Business Partners,
The Rail Freight Corridors, in close cooperation with RNE (Rail Net Europe), are pleased to announce a number of PCS trainings scheduled in early 2023.
The annual training focuses on the corridor specific functions in PCS, and provides you with valuable, practical insights needed for requesting Capacity on the Rail Freight Corridors for timetable 2024.
Moreover, the training enhances your knowledge by introducing you to (new) features and functions in PCS in general; informing you about the news for TT2024 and giving you the chance to practice live with individual and corridor-specific exercises.
Providing flexibility due the increased options of online meetings, several trainings are offered with the same title where the sessions will be equal. Please pick the most suitable dates for you.
Should you interested in participating to one or several of the trainings, please contact the C-OSS or Secretariat or register directly via the following links:
- 31st January – 1st February in Paris organized by RFC Group 1 >> Click here to register
- 1st – 2nd February Frankfurt organized by RFC Group 3 >> Click here to register
- 13th – 14th February Online training sessions
- Beginner 13th February 10:00 – 12:00 (CET) >> Click here to register
- Intermediate 13th February 13:00 – 15:00 (CET) >> Click here to register
- Intermediate 14th February 10:00 – 12:00 (CET) >> Click here to register
- Advanced 14th February 13:00 – 15:00 (CET) >> Click here to register
- 22nd – 23rd February in Budapest organized by RFC Group 2 >> Click here to register
- 8th February – 1st March Baltic training (place TBA) >> Click here to register
RFC Group 1: jointly organized by RFC North Sea-Med, Atlantic and Mediterranean
RFC Group 2: jointly organized by RFC Baltic-Adriatic, Orient/East-Med, Rhine-Danube, Alpine-Western Balkan, and Amber
RFC Group 3: jointly organized by RFC Rhine-Alpine, North Sea-Med, Scan-Med, Orient/East-Med North Sea-Baltic and Rhine-Danube
Baltic training: jointly organized by RFC Baltic-Adriatic, North Sea-Baltic and Amber
Online training session: separate beginner, intermediate and advanced session held by RNE.
Please feel free to share this information with other colleagues.
We are looking forward to meeting you!