RFC OEM Secretariat
The Management Board of RFC OEM decided to operate a Secretariat, which provides the appropriate administrative support to enable the MB to carry out its work, ensures that the tasks of the MB are properly co-ordinated, and organises all other associated aspects of corridor activity.
At the MB meeting on 15 November 2011 the members agreed that MÁV Co. shall fulfil the tasks of the Secretariat. Taking into account that RFC OEM Secretariat activity is of common interest of every Party, its cost is covered jointly by the MB member IMs and AB.
Tasks of the Secretariat are listed in the Secretariat and Cost Sharing Agreement as follows.
- Communicates on behalf of the MB with the European Commission and other stakeholders related to the RFC OEM.
- Coordinates the work of MB in other associations and organisations to represent the interests of the MB and its members.
- Organises the MB and Advisory Groups (AG) meetings.
- Prepares proposals for agendas of MB and AG meetings.
- Coordinates the preparation of the working documents for MB, AG and Executive Board (EB) meetings.
- Reporting to the EB on the main developments of the RFC OEM.
- Draws up the minutes of the MB and the summaries AG meetings.
- Monitors deadlines of corridor activities, and initiates corridor work accordingly.
- Monitors EU legislation related to RFC OEM.
- Archives documents created in the framework of corridor activities.
- Prepares quarterly reports about corridor activities for ordinary MB meetings.
- Prepares reports about corridor activities to the European Commission and other stakeholders related to the RFC OEM.
- Updates the content of the OEM RFC website.
- Coordinates the preparation and updating of the Corridor Information Document.
- Records the costs of corridor activities of the MB.
- Prepares applications for EU funding.
- Prepares proposal for the annual budget of the MB.
- Concludes and manages contracts on behalf the MB (in line with budget plan approved by MB).
Contact: RFC7 OEM Secretariat